Tuesday, April 21, 2009

lousy car, lousy remote T.T

four hours ago when elaine fetch us back to foyer i thought of study 4 awhile only go back but cant find a quiet place so i went to the car park to took my car lo n my lousy car remote cannot use again!somemore in the middle of the night ...donno something loose or no battery,this had happen to me 4 the second time d.my car damn lousy 1 lo if i use the key to open the alarm will turn on. so i go back foyer to ask gurru to help me but he got so many time to go back but he ping ping that time went back d =( so i ask weil xuan for a favour, he bring along joon keat n another guy.they open the bonnet n donno wat they do about it but the alarm still rang.


when joon keat open the drawer that time i memang feel like buying a tofu n bang on my head..my drawer full of junk,plastic,messy,dirty,dusty etc i think he stark there for awhile luckily that time quite dark haha then donno wat they do the alarm suddenly stop so i faster accelerate home b4 the alarm siao again.surprisingly i took less than 5 min to reach my house n lucky the alarm didnt go off again or else i'll be caught by police 4 stealing my own car =.=



why all the bad things always happen to me ,y my car dont like me le,the 1st time this happen at the same place n charles was kepo-ing around =X n he open the drawer again coz behind the drawer is the alarm switch...yaya is time to clear it.enough of embarrassment d.



im so unlucky,last time my car petrol meter spoil n no1 know about it so i end up stuck in the medium of ss2 highway n mati enjin there luckily my friend was with me n my car was located near the petrol station..n u know la all the bad things sure happen 2 times on me the last time i went to bought dinner n aft went back to my car cannot start enjin again T.T...but this time 1 kind family help me out.

btw im working aft final exam but i hate eating alone so any1 interested in working with me pls msg me ya...i need to find job that can gain knowledge,experience n not boring 1 most important things is high paid haha do recommend me if u found any job oo..=)

i have no discipline,lazy,luckily havent crazy bout drama yet but crazy bout suju UHDDUHKEH??!! i wish i have 55hours a day *dreaming la*

i've do this post for 4th time d zzz my lousy connection la haihzz now u know how "happy"am i .T.T

No comments: