Monday, July 6, 2009

scare T.T

apparently im scare of everything.

im scared of falling in love.
scared of failing my exam.
scared of looking into his eyes.
scare of my parent dont renew my passport 4 me.
scare of everything doesn't goes with my plan.
scare of making wrong decision.
scare of my parent found out that im going oversea alone without telling them.
scare of my parent dont let me go BANGKOK bcoz of those stupid flu n protestor.
scare that my parent dont sponsor me to go bangkok or any other concert or trip.
scare that i cant earn enough money to go concert.
scared that kibum doesn't appears or perform in the concert =(
scare of looking at my hp msg..i dont like when there's no reply from..every1 haha =P
scare of jogging at night ard my neighbourhood.
scare of kena rob again (touch wood)
scare of walking to my car alone at night aft class..but no choice T.T
scare of kids !!lol + babies
scared of getting hurts.
scared of broken heart again until i cant stick back pieces of my heart.
scare of bees coz kena sting b4 ..damn pain =.=
scare of lightning..yaya i damn "boo eon"
scare of rejection ..not just confess but also favors.
scare of crying when im angry n started argue with ppl
scare of ppl looking down on me especially my study. =( maybe that consider dont like
scared of ppl playing with my feelings
scare of bad luck..sometimes i super bad luck zzz
scare of not going 4 SJ concert~!! i dowan to miss it again nvr!!
scare that i cant do wat i like ,wat i love,wat i wan.
scare of liar!!~everything's a lie , it's all a lie! your love is all a lie!
scare of going melaka XD
scare of getting older. i wan to do everything i like now ,life each moment as ur last,so i wouldn't be regret or before its too late.

scare of getting a bad view on the concert day keke..hope can see my donghae all the time,clear nice view of him haha he always stand at the left!

scare that i cant find a true friends that willing to listen to me crap,go thru all the hardship n happiness,willing to help me up when im in trouble,always there 4 me,give me good advice, a big shoulder 4 me to lean on. =D

love

i love my parent n family.
i love my grandpa n grandma.
i love super junior.obviously lol
i love donghae oppa.
i love dogs.
i love soft toys.
i love accessories.
i love bracelet.
i love to shop.
i love $$ (who doesn't)
i love to travel around the world.
i love korea!
i love japanense,korean, thailand,jerman foods.
i love his smiles.
i love everything that i have now, but every1 is greedy n the more things that they want when something has fulfilled
i love to sleep.
i love posche n sport car.
i love to speed.
i love dangerous , adventurous stuff like bungeejumping,racing,anything that can feel like dying but actually not, such as a lorry or truck that nearly banging u haha
i love to hug ppl. haha ya im kinda skinship type of person but i dont show around n i dont do it infront of ppl haha..i only will hug the ppl if they willing to hug me haha
i love to aegyo a little but not too much..i get goosebump if i do that often lol
i love to lean on some1 shoulder to sleep or cry. =X
i love fireworks.
i love to cook or shop 4 some1 i love.
i love to play.
i love guys who wear cap or beanie..(not every guys just some)
i love to daydreaming.
i love to eat.
i love to online.
i love to work in SM company if i have the chance to. XD
i love to learn korean.
i love romance.
i love to watch movie.
i love to watch ghost movie eventhough im very "xiao dan"
i love to buy kosmetics n make up stuff.
love to make up but not often.
love to see leng chai.
love to talk to donghae....this can only happen in my dream nia =(
love to yamcha.
love any1 that dont feel that im annoying, selfish,donno wat im saying,crazy haha
love PUCCA!! haha so nice the cartoon,so sweet n funny.
i love new cloths.
i love pretty dress.
i love to sing k!! so long nvr sing d..i wan to shout shout shout..
i love long silky hair. not those ghost type ok..lol
love crab
love chocolate.
love cakes. ^^
love myself.
i love U!!


i feel that im a bit crazy today haha y am i writing all my weaknesses out lol
but i really really hope i can do everything i like this year at least let me go to BANGKOK!!

i wish everything im scared will become my strength. TEHEE
i wan go learn self defense,any 1 can recommend me?!
i didnt know this post is so long zz didnt plan to write so much de. ^^
i wan go do yoga d nite!!

No comments: