Monday, July 6, 2009

swt =.=

u know wat ,u know wat...haha u surely donno
today i had the sweetest dream ever in my whole life.. lol
i dream about im meeting SJ at m'sia n the best part is ..it's at my house hahaha
i saw them in the street but i donno how they end up at my house.they was shooting a firm in my house n i was so kelam kabut n my house n room like so messy memalukan.
the 1st person i talk to is siwon haha 1st time i ask him is an autograph n ask him to pass it to every1 in english.lol must learn to communicate in korean d..im so noob.
but he end up scratch a love shape 4 me in my album haha =)
when i ask him i was so nervous n donno wat to say n i cant find a nice spot 4 him to sign in my album + i donno where i put my album so kelam kabut. =.=!!

and there's a part that im helping DH to wash his sock..i like wth..haha but still feel good can at least do something 4 him, n he like finding food 4 his hyung n i help him too lol..my house has very little junk food =( n the sock part..1st he said it's ok i'll wash it myself then i said nvm i'll do it 4 u. n he like nagging me 4 taking too long to wash haha that's my bebe haha n i ask him as a return u sign me an autograph n he said YES haha

my smart alarm clock rang at the time DH started to sign autograph 4 me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz why !!!!!! T.T

im so desperate to see them until i can actually meet them in my dream lol
it's a sign that they will coming to m'sia n i should bring my album everywhere i go lol XD

I LOVE TO DREAM weeeeeeeeeeeee!~~~ HAPPY HAPPY ..
KALA KALA LALAALALALa SOT JO HAHA

No comments: